The BMW R-75 motorcycle with side car was used by the German military in WW II in both the Eastern Front and the North African Campaign. Approximately 16,500 pieces were built between the years of 1940 and 1946. As a cross-country motorcycle for the Wehrmacht, the bike plus sidecar had a load capacity of approximately 500 kg. This 1942 motorcycle was restored by Ziggy in 1998 to original specifications using the Afrika Korps desert sand color. The engine is a 745cc flat twin (OHC) with 26 HP. It has a 4-speed gearbox plus reverse. The accompanying MG 34 machine gun had a rate of fire of 900 rounds per minute. The bike has been shown at numerous concours events and is always a crowd pleaser.